We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Team Rapha-FOCUS On the Road
Pack the bikes, pack the kit, make the flight. Travel from one venue to the next. Unpack the bikes, unpack the kit. Dirty them both to what looks like beyond repair. Clean it all then pack it all away again. Travel to the next venue. Do it all over again. The only differences being the courses and whatever the weather decides to throw at you. Possibly a change in the local flavor, a different selection of beers and whatever snacks are offered up alongside the course. This past weekend at US Gran Prix of Cyclocross I am guessing that it must have been Spotted Cow and bags of cheese curds.
The Cyclocross racing goes in quick succession after Cross Vegas. The heat as well as the speed possibly get turned down on the weekend after. Although looking at the results, not by much. One thinks that it must be hard to travel around the country competing at such a high level. But, then again, this is what these men and women signed up for.
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX