We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Team Rapha-FOCUS On the Road
Pack the bikes, pack the kit, make the flight. Travel from one venue to the next. Unpack the bikes, unpack the kit. Dirty them both to what looks like beyond repair. Clean it all then pack it all away again. Travel to the next venue. Do it all over again. The only differences being the courses and whatever the weather decides to throw at you. Possibly a change in the local flavor, a different selection of beers and whatever snacks are offered up alongside the course. This past weekend at US Gran Prix of Cyclocross I am guessing that it must have been Spotted Cow and bags of cheese curds.
The Cyclocross racing goes in quick succession after Cross Vegas. The heat as well as the speed possibly get turned down on the weekend after. Although looking at the results, not by much. One thinks that it must be hard to travel around the country competing at such a high level. But, then again, this is what these men and women signed up for.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0