Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Team Rapha-FOCUS On the Road
Pack the bikes, pack the kit, make the flight. Travel from one venue to the next. Unpack the bikes, unpack the kit. Dirty them both to what looks like beyond repair. Clean it all then pack it all away again. Travel to the next venue. Do it all over again. The only differences being the courses and whatever the weather decides to throw at you. Possibly a change in the local flavor, a different selection of beers and whatever snacks are offered up alongside the course. This past weekend at US Gran Prix of Cyclocross I am guessing that it must have been Spotted Cow and bags of cheese curds.
The Cyclocross racing goes in quick succession after Cross Vegas. The heat as well as the speed possibly get turned down on the weekend after. Although looking at the results, not by much. One thinks that it must be hard to travel around the country competing at such a high level. But, then again, this is what these men and women signed up for.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX