We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Team Issue Rain Jacket
The rest of the United States can look away. This does not pertain to you. Enjoy your sunny summer riding.
Sometimes people say that they do not want to visit here because it "rains all the time in Portland." Usually, they mean it with a bit of hyperbole. At least that is what we like to think. The truth of the matter is that Portland barely factors in to anything when it comes to average rainfall in the United States. This report by Live Science claims that it is not, and does not, factor into even the top 10 for average rainfall. You could have fooled me. In the past few weeks there has only been one day when the first thing that I reached for on the way out the door was something other than my Rain Jacket.
The day before the Tour of the Battenkill photographer Dan Sharp followed the team as they shook the travel out of their legs. Rain or shine if Director Herety says ride, they ride. On this particular day they spun their legs looking for some of the dirt sections that they would face the following day at Battenkill. The weather was less than ideal but Mr. Sharp's resulting images were well worth braving the weather and their continued results as the season progresses is a sure sign that they are doing something right.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb