Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Team Issue Rain Jacket
The rest of the United States can look away. This does not pertain to you. Enjoy your sunny summer riding.
Sometimes people say that they do not want to visit here because it "rains all the time in Portland." Usually, they mean it with a bit of hyperbole. At least that is what we like to think. The truth of the matter is that Portland barely factors in to anything when it comes to average rainfall in the United States. This report by Live Science claims that it is not, and does not, factor into even the top 10 for average rainfall. You could have fooled me. In the past few weeks there has only been one day when the first thing that I reached for on the way out the door was something other than my Rain Jacket.
The day before the Tour of the Battenkill photographer Dan Sharp followed the team as they shook the travel out of their legs. Rain or shine if Director Herety says ride, they ride. On this particular day they spun their legs looking for some of the dirt sections that they would face the following day at Battenkill. The weather was less than ideal but Mr. Sharp's resulting images were well worth braving the weather and their continued results as the season progresses is a sure sign that they are doing something right.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…