Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
TDU: Stage Three
After a few days in the hills everyone was looking forward to an easier day along the coast. Following coffee at Red Berry Espresso – and stamping more than 60 Rapha passports – we headed out of the city toward the beach at Glenelg.
What a picture-postcard day it was, with a light coastal breeze keeping us fresh as we rolled from Glenelg to Hallet Cove, thirty-five degrees and bright sunshine. The sparkling blue seas and cloudless skies could have only have been improved even if we'd seen our storm trooper friend from yesterday pull up next to us on a race bike.
Unley was hosting a stage start of the TDU for the eleventh time. There was a festival atmosphere and a chance to get close to the pros, who were very relaxed as they signed autographs and posed for photos with fans. Riding with us today was last year’s world junior individual pursuit champion, Sanghoon Park, from Korea. We hardly stretched his legs but 180km through the hills tomorrow will be a true test for any track rider.
André Greipel came from well back to win Stage Three and now leads overall by eight seconds. Hutarovich is second, with Boasson Hagen third.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb