We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Taking the Turkey
Just a quick note to say the Turkey has now well and truly flown (well, for some only until Christmas). To those who managed to take all 9,000 calories off, congratulations. To those who didn't, good try. If you took part make sure you've registered at Rapha and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and delivery address to receive your official Turkey Takeoff roundel.
To see the list of participants visit the Strava page » www.strava.com/rapha/turkey.
The total amount of calories burnt between all participants was a whopping 7,647,981. That's the equivalent of…
16,272 lbs of Mashed Potatoes
4,779 Gallons of Turkey Gravy
637 15lb Turkeys
25,925 Slices of Pumpkin Pie
Look out for Rapha's next challenge in conjunction with Strava, the mighty Festive 500.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0