We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Taking the Turkey
Just a quick note to say the Turkey has now well and truly flown (well, for some only until Christmas). To those who managed to take all 9,000 calories off, congratulations. To those who didn't, good try. If you took part make sure you've registered at Rapha and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and delivery address to receive your official Turkey Takeoff roundel.
To see the list of participants visit the Strava page » www.strava.com/rapha/turkey.
The total amount of calories burnt between all participants was a whopping 7,647,981. That's the equivalent of…
16,272 lbs of Mashed Potatoes
4,779 Gallons of Turkey Gravy
637 15lb Turkeys
25,925 Slices of Pumpkin Pie
Look out for Rapha's next challenge in conjunction with Strava, the mighty Festive 500.
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!