[ locale string ]
Taking the Turkey
Just a quick note to say the Turkey has now well and truly flown (well, for some only until Christmas). To those who managed to take all 9,000 calories off, congratulations. To those who didn't, good try. If you took part make sure you've registered at Rapha and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and delivery address to receive your official Turkey Takeoff roundel.
To see the list of participants visit the Strava page » www.strava.com/rapha/turkey.
The total amount of calories burnt between all participants was a whopping 7,647,981. That's the equivalent of…
16,272 lbs of Mashed Potatoes
4,779 Gallons of Turkey Gravy
637 15lb Turkeys
25,925 Slices of Pumpkin Pie
Look out for Rapha's next challenge in conjunction with Strava, the mighty Festive 500.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries