We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Taking the Turkey
Just a quick note to say the Turkey has now well and truly flown (well, for some only until Christmas). To those who managed to take all 9,000 calories off, congratulations. To those who didn't, good try. If you took part make sure you've registered at Rapha and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and delivery address to receive your official Turkey Takeoff roundel.
To see the list of participants visit the Strava page » www.strava.com/rapha/turkey.
The total amount of calories burnt between all participants was a whopping 7,647,981. That's the equivalent of…
16,272 lbs of Mashed Potatoes
4,779 Gallons of Turkey Gravy
637 15lb Turkeys
25,925 Slices of Pumpkin Pie
Look out for Rapha's next challenge in conjunction with Strava, the mighty Festive 500.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS