We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Taking the Turkey
Just a quick note to say the Turkey has now well and truly flown (well, for some only until Christmas). To those who managed to take all 9,000 calories off, congratulations. To those who didn't, good try. If you took part make sure you've registered at Rapha and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and delivery address to receive your official Turkey Takeoff roundel.
To see the list of participants visit the Strava page » www.strava.com/rapha/turkey.
The total amount of calories burnt between all participants was a whopping 7,647,981. That's the equivalent of…
16,272 lbs of Mashed Potatoes
4,779 Gallons of Turkey Gravy
637 15lb Turkeys
25,925 Slices of Pumpkin Pie
Look out for Rapha's next challenge in conjunction with Strava, the mighty Festive 500.
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.