We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Supporting Rapha Condor Sharp at the Tour of Britain
Photo by Joe Hall
The Tour of Britain kicks off in Ipswich this Sunday and the Rapha Condor team will once again be racing. For five of our U23s this is the biggest race of the year and they’ll be led by the experienced Kristian House racing alongside luminaries such as Bradley Wiggins, Ivan Basso and Mark Cavendish. We’ll be be following the progress of the U23s online, in the London Cycle Club and on the roadside with the The H-Van parked on key climbs to serve coffee and fig rolls to supporters.
Join us to support the Rapha Condor Sharp Team:
- Ride to the H-van on stages 2, 6 and 7 (details below and on @rapharacing. Make sure you wear pink!)
- Watch live coverage at the London Cycle Club and at Ronde
- Follow the team online and @raphacondor Twitter for race updates
- Read race reports, daily updates and rider insights online, at the London Cycle Club, Condor Cycles, Ronde in Edinburgh and at the H-Van
John Herety, team manager, wants Rapha Condor to ignite the peloton with attacks and solo break-aways and given the talent in the field it should be an exciting race. With only two riders having ridden in the Tour previously it will be a big test for the boys in black. The team and individual rider progress will be updated throughout the Tour with behind-the-scenes blogs and live updates from @raphacondor on Twitter.
“I want to see the guys getting into moves and animating the race, it is a big step up for most of the young guys in the team- dealing with the scale of the race off the bike and the media attention will be a new challenge”
– John Herety
Still from the film Sella by Andrew Telling
The H-Van follows the Tour of Britain
The H-Van makes its return to the road and will be prominently positioned at key climbs on the following stages:
- 10 September - Stage 2
Category 1 climb at Morridge, near Leek
- 14 September - Stage 6
Category 1 climb at Brecon, Brecon Beacons
- 15 September - Stage 7
Category 1 climb at Coffin Stone, Dartmoor
For regular updates from the H-van follow @rapharacing on Twitter.
The Rapha Cycle Club London and our Retail Partners
The Cycle Club and Ronde in Edinburgh will be screening all 8 stages of the Tour of Britain live. Read live race updates, race reviews and rider insights over a coffee and a fig roll. Condor will also be covering the Tour in all its glory with a window display featuring team jerseys from the last four years.
The Rapha Condor line-up for the Tour of Britain
- Mike Cuming U23 - National Road Race Champion
- Ben Grenda U23
- Richard Handley U23
- Kristian House - Team Leader
- Chris Jennings U23
- Richard Lang
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC