Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Super Cross 2012
MUD. SWEAT. FRITES. COWBELLS. FOAM.
Quite possibly the most entertaining three days of racing the UK has ever seen.
Sat 20th October | Sat 27th October | Sun 28th October
The groundbreaking Rapha Super Cross Series returns, bringing three days of super-charged cyclocross racing to venues around the UK. Spectators can enjoy racing of all abilities; from the best in the land to absolute beginners. The winning combination of beer, pies, frites, DJ’s, live music and cowbells will be back to create the best atmosphere this country has ever seen at a cyclo-cross event. The infamous tequila shortcut makes a welcome return to the fun race, this year featuring a new hazard: the mysterious ‘Wall of Foam’!
- New for 2012 WALL OF FOAM
- Pro racing with Hope Factory Racing defending their 2011 title
- Amateur racing
- Challenging courses
- Belgian beer
- Belgian-ish frites
- Live music
- Clydesdale competition
- More cowbells
- Tequila shortcut
Entry for spectators is FREE and the race action will be called by the best race commentator in the known world (well, Hampshire). Our beer tents will be dispensing the finest brews Belgium can, er… brew, and you can also feast on pies, waffles and other suitably heartwarming fare. There’s live music from Rapha’s very own race DJ and you can also enjoy a whole load of other stuff (but mainly cowbells).
Where and When
See timing details for all events »
Race categories and entry
- Under 10s/ Under 12s (race time: 10 to 15 mins)
- Youth – under 16s (race time: max 30 mins)
- Junior – 16 to 18 years (race time: max 60 mins)
- Senior – 18 to 39 (race time: max 60 mins)
- Veteran – 40 plus (race time: max 60 mins)
- Woman – Not a bloke (race time: max 60 mins)
- Fun – New to cross? This means you (race time: max 40 minutes)
- Entry to the Elite race is by invitation only