Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
State College, PA
Known as a great college town, the team was looking forward to a night out before the ride at State College. Arriving early enough to shake the travel from their legs, a few of the guys went out for a quick spin. Jeremy and Steve spent more time applying embrocation for their ride through campus than actually riding. Ben and Dave C. (Rapha filmmaker) went in a different direction and while returning from their ride Dave was suddenly hit by a woman making a quick left turn. Dave's bike wedged into her broken windshield and Dave was strewn over her hood. It didn't look good. Luckily, amazingly, Ben had avoided her car, so he was able to help look after Dave as the police and ambulance arrived. After a thorough inspection at Penn State's Medical School emergency room, Dave was discharged, bruised, scraped and torn but somehow not broken. His bike however, was finished.
Still, when the alarm sounded next morning for the ride, Dave was up before most, hobbling around with the camera to capture the day's events. Which included our fresh-legged friends from Emmaus— Dave L'Heureux, Mike Cushionberry and Selene Yeager of Bicycling Magazine.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.