We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Stage 4: Cambrai – Reims
A few lumps and bumps today as we exit the Ardennes but this should be one for the sprinters. The Tashkent Terror himself, Djamolidine Abdoujaparov, took his second stage of the 1991 Tour in Reims. The notoriously wayward sprinter went on to cause one of the most famous crashes in Tour history with a spectacular wipeout on the Champs Elysees. He still won the green jersey, albeit slightly scuffed…
Brought to you by Rouleur magazine.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX