Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Stage 3: Wanze – Arenberg
Wanze – Arenberg Porte du Hainaut
“My Tour has been finished by bad luck. I’ve worked a year preparing for this race.”
Just two miles of cobbles in 2004 proved enough to ruin Iban Mayo’s race, along with Christophe Moreau and, predictably, the crash-prone Denis Menchov.
Today the peloton covers 13.2km of the rough stuff before reaching the finish in Arenberg – although they avoid the famous Arenberg trench, sadly. Throw some rain in the mix and we could see conditions like Paris-Roubaix 2002, where Hincapie flounders and Museeuw powers on alone.
Brought to you by Rouleur , purveyors of fine cycling journalism.
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…