We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Stage 2: Belgian Pot-Boiler
Stage 2: Brussels – Spa
Commercially-sponsored teams competed for the first time in 1962, with Jacques Anquetil expected to share leaders duties with German Rudi Altig for the St. Raphaël team, much to the Frenchman’s annoyance. Altig took the opener to Spa, the first of three stage wins that year, before Anquetil blew away the opposition with a three minute winning margin in the time trial to Lyon.
Courtesy of Rouleur magazine.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.