We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS12 Sneak Peek: Endless Summer
The time of unveiling is almost upon us. All the latest designs, new components and revitalised colourways for Spring Summer 2012 will shortly be revealed. So to whet your curiosity, here are some sneak shots of the products that will make spring and summer 2012 a season of endless riding and racing. And if it isn't obvious from the photography, below are some cryptic descriptions.
• Stay faster and cooler than a cucumber with UCI points in this new colour update.
• Summer road-riding favourite Inspired by a Giro winner who took the yellow jersey from the Normand Gourmand.
• Bowler hats and time trials in the dark, bagpipes and daffodils, all in the weft of a nation.
• The finest tailors, the greatest street food, and 19 World Champions of la strada in one piece of performance roadwear.
• Inhale and exhale in perfect comfort as you ride homeward towards the second planet from the sun.
• No need for hats off even in the hottest battles, Rapha have it covered in weightless abundance.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS