Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
SS12 Sneak Peek: Endless Summer
The time of unveiling is almost upon us. All the latest designs, new components and revitalised colourways for Spring Summer 2012 will shortly be revealed. So to whet your curiosity, here are some sneak shots of the products that will make spring and summer 2012 a season of endless riding and racing. And if it isn't obvious from the photography, below are some cryptic descriptions.
• Stay faster and cooler than a cucumber with UCI points in this new colour update.
• Summer road-riding favourite Inspired by a Giro winner who took the yellow jersey from the Normand Gourmand.
• Bowler hats and time trials in the dark, bagpipes and daffodils, all in the weft of a nation.
• The finest tailors, the greatest street food, and 19 World Champions of la strada in one piece of performance roadwear.
• Inhale and exhale in perfect comfort as you ride homeward towards the second planet from the sun.
• No need for hats off even in the hottest battles, Rapha have it covered in weightless abundance.
- Last Night: http://t.co/K8ZACmUGGK
- The #raphaprestige story is up. Film by @WEREHAUS, photos from Brian Vernor & story by @krasniakjulie ::http://t.co/YtCARBlXee
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX