We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS12 Sneak Peek: Endless Summer
The time of unveiling is almost upon us. All the latest designs, new components and revitalised colourways for Spring Summer 2012 will shortly be revealed. So to whet your curiosity, here are some sneak shots of the products that will make spring and summer 2012 a season of endless riding and racing. And if it isn't obvious from the photography, below are some cryptic descriptions.
• Stay faster and cooler than a cucumber with UCI points in this new colour update.
• Summer road-riding favourite Inspired by a Giro winner who took the yellow jersey from the Normand Gourmand.
• Bowler hats and time trials in the dark, bagpipes and daffodils, all in the weft of a nation.
• The finest tailors, the greatest street food, and 19 World Champions of la strada in one piece of performance roadwear.
• Inhale and exhale in perfect comfort as you ride homeward towards the second planet from the sun.
• No need for hats off even in the hottest battles, Rapha have it covered in weightless abundance.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.