We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS10 Range: Sneak Peek No. 7
This sneak peek brings you another addition to the family.
If you spend enough time in the saddle while wearing pants, whether it be riding to work or just riding through your city these undershorts will pleasantly surprise. Intended to be worn throughout the entirety of the day you will be thankful for the addition of the slim Cytech pad found within.
The 100% Merino wool made popular by our base layers makes up the majority of the short. The exception being the added ventilating stripes that run down the side of the Undershorts.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…