[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS10 Range: Sneak Peek no. 4
No. 3 takes a peak at the return of a now established Rapha favourite. For 2010 this product has been beautifully revised, maintaining its distinguished flashes of colour but in a slightly different guise.
In terms of technical features this piece has also been refined, using a full-length zip where it’s needed most. An additional colourway/style has been included this season, alongside the more traditional flagships. Seeing the picture above I’m sure you will realise where the inspiration for this particular design hails from.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…