We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS10 Range: Sneak Peek no. 4
No. 3 takes a peak at the return of a now established Rapha favourite. For 2010 this product has been beautifully revised, maintaining its distinguished flashes of colour but in a slightly different guise.
In terms of technical features this piece has also been refined, using a full-length zip where it’s needed most. An additional colourway/style has been included this season, alongside the more traditional flagships. Seeing the picture above I’m sure you will realise where the inspiration for this particular design hails from.
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…