We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Spring & Summer 2011 range
Rapha’s latest range has been created with a passion for performance, design and the sport of road racing. Offering competitive racing apparel, essential training kit, functional city roadwear and innovations in luggage and luxury accessories. Below are previews to each of the Rapha SS11 collections.
The Rapha Pro Team range has been created to meet the specific demands of elite-level road racing. Developed over two years with the close collaboration of pro riders, including Olympian Chris Newton and Rapha Condor Sharp’s Kristian House, each product is designed for just one purpose – racing. Featuring high performance components, streamlined tailoring and classic Rapha aesthetics inspired by the legend of the Forçats de la Route, the ‘Convicts of the Road’, the Pro Team collection is made for the competitive road rider.
The Pro Team Collection is available now »
Training & Racing
Whether you are pacing the chaingang, racing in the bunch or spinning for the sheer pleasure of it, Rapha has products to suit any road journey this spring and summer. From the latest nations to be honoured by new Country Jerseys, inspiring stories and tricolours of new Club Jerseys, updated Wind Jacket colourways and brand new accessories, to special performance jerseys for brevets and audaxes. Each product uses the finest materials, construction and styling to help you get the most from every ride.
The new Country Jersey is now available »
Rapha continue to make innovations for women riders applying a philosophy of immaculate design, performance fabrics and intelligent tailoring to female specific products. The centrepiece is a brand new Club Jersey, with a multi-weight panel construction. Complementing this is a Women’s Gilet using a lightweight and windproof stretch fabric with Rapha’s signature monochrome styling. Women specific Grand Tour Gloves also arrive and there are new colourways for the Women’s Logo T-Shirt.
Rapha + Paul Smith
The latest Rapha + Paul Smith collaboration combines sartorial flair and dandyish details with modern fabrics and innovative design. Each piece in the collection features influences from Paul Smith himself including Words That Confused My Father, a word print of cycling terms such as Anquetil and Echelon that Paul would bemuse his father with. Inspired by the demands of road riding but constructed for the city rider, you’ll find elements such as merino wool, windproofing and reflectivity in an expanded collection that features over ten new products.
See the Rapha + Paul Smith collection »
Riding in the metropolis is hard enough without worrying about how your clothing performs, looks and feels. The expanded range of Rapha products for the urban road rider has been developed to keep you riding fast, efficiently and comfortably through the city. New and updated pieces include the long awaited Rapha Jeans, a fully-fashioned merino City Jersey, a new Rapha Trousers colourway and updated Rapha Shirts.
2011 sees a new Rapha Luggage collection with an expanded and updated group of products that carry luxury and functionality in abundance. Highlights include a completely reworked Race Bag, updated Rapha Backpack, new Shoulder Bags and Wash Bag. Using robust and protective fabrics, innovative construction and with a strong visual language, there is something for every mode of a cyclist’s life on and off the bike.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries