We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Spring & Summer 2011 range
Rapha’s latest range has been created with a passion for performance, design and the sport of road racing. Offering competitive racing apparel, essential training kit, functional city roadwear and innovations in luggage and luxury accessories. Below are previews to each of the Rapha SS11 collections.
The Rapha Pro Team range has been created to meet the specific demands of elite-level road racing. Developed over two years with the close collaboration of pro riders, including Olympian Chris Newton and Rapha Condor Sharp’s Kristian House, each product is designed for just one purpose – racing. Featuring high performance components, streamlined tailoring and classic Rapha aesthetics inspired by the legend of the Forçats de la Route, the ‘Convicts of the Road’, the Pro Team collection is made for the competitive road rider.
The Pro Team Collection is available now »
Training & Racing
Whether you are pacing the chaingang, racing in the bunch or spinning for the sheer pleasure of it, Rapha has products to suit any road journey this spring and summer. From the latest nations to be honoured by new Country Jerseys, inspiring stories and tricolours of new Club Jerseys, updated Wind Jacket colourways and brand new accessories, to special performance jerseys for brevets and audaxes. Each product uses the finest materials, construction and styling to help you get the most from every ride.
The new Country Jersey is now available »
Rapha continue to make innovations for women riders applying a philosophy of immaculate design, performance fabrics and intelligent tailoring to female specific products. The centrepiece is a brand new Club Jersey, with a multi-weight panel construction. Complementing this is a Women’s Gilet using a lightweight and windproof stretch fabric with Rapha’s signature monochrome styling. Women specific Grand Tour Gloves also arrive and there are new colourways for the Women’s Logo T-Shirt.
Rapha + Paul Smith
The latest Rapha + Paul Smith collaboration combines sartorial flair and dandyish details with modern fabrics and innovative design. Each piece in the collection features influences from Paul Smith himself including Words That Confused My Father, a word print of cycling terms such as Anquetil and Echelon that Paul would bemuse his father with. Inspired by the demands of road riding but constructed for the city rider, you’ll find elements such as merino wool, windproofing and reflectivity in an expanded collection that features over ten new products.
See the Rapha + Paul Smith collection »
Riding in the metropolis is hard enough without worrying about how your clothing performs, looks and feels. The expanded range of Rapha products for the urban road rider has been developed to keep you riding fast, efficiently and comfortably through the city. New and updated pieces include the long awaited Rapha Jeans, a fully-fashioned merino City Jersey, a new Rapha Trousers colourway and updated Rapha Shirts.
2011 sees a new Rapha Luggage collection with an expanded and updated group of products that carry luxury and functionality in abundance. Highlights include a completely reworked Race Bag, updated Rapha Backpack, new Shoulder Bags and Wash Bag. Using robust and protective fabrics, innovative construction and with a strong visual language, there is something for every mode of a cyclist’s life on and off the bike.
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.