We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS10 Range: Sneak Peek no. 1
Spring is fast approaching. Maybe it does not seem like it from a weather standpoint and certainly not from a riding standpoint (thank god for fenders) but if you find yourself involved with aspects of the fashion or clothing industry - and I would like to think that at Rapha we are both - spring is already here.
Our new collection will include a few unique offerings in the coming months. And from the quick looks that I have seen, our tried and true approach to cycling clothing just keeps looking better. The small touches are where some of our new garments set themselves apart from the rest. An updated take on a classic style is an area where we have been known to excel.
Keep an eye out in the coming days for a few more looks at what we have in store for the coming Spring/Summer 2010 Range.
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G