[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS10 Range: Sneak Peek no. 1
Spring is fast approaching. Maybe it does not seem like it from a weather standpoint and certainly not from a riding standpoint (thank god for fenders) but if you find yourself involved with aspects of the fashion or clothing industry - and I would like to think that at Rapha we are both - spring is already here.
Our new collection will include a few unique offerings in the coming months. And from the quick looks that I have seen, our tried and true approach to cycling clothing just keeps looking better. The small touches are where some of our new garments set themselves apart from the rest. An updated take on a classic style is an area where we have been known to excel.
Keep an eye out in the coming days for a few more looks at what we have in store for the coming Spring/Summer 2010 Range.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3
- New Media, New Myths: @TrueBS writes for our blog about the building of legends at the @AmgenTourofCali → http://t.co/SEEBqxorZh #AToC
- Starting this Sunday, the Irish tour @anpostras is being raced by @raphacondor JLT and our very own Ultan Coyle. → http://t.co/gJmiGGr2zy
- Atoc photographers come in all shapes and sizes. Like this one @johnprolly. #atoc http://t.co/yWV0121rRB
- Tejay on the front of the 17 man break that includes more than a few heavies. http://t.co/hJmdvUHLeS