We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
SS10 Range: Sneak Peek no. 1
Spring is fast approaching. Maybe it does not seem like it from a weather standpoint and certainly not from a riding standpoint (thank god for fenders) but if you find yourself involved with aspects of the fashion or clothing industry - and I would like to think that at Rapha we are both - spring is already here.
Our new collection will include a few unique offerings in the coming months. And from the quick looks that I have seen, our tried and true approach to cycling clothing just keeps looking better. The small touches are where some of our new garments set themselves apart from the rest. An updated take on a classic style is an area where we have been known to excel.
Keep an eye out in the coming days for a few more looks at what we have in store for the coming Spring/Summer 2010 Range.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9