[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Something for the weekend
BRIAN ROBINSON, PIONEER - The official launch of Graeme Fife’s book Brian Robinson, Pioneer took place on Wednesday at Look Mum No Hands cycle café in London. Robinson, the first British racer to break into continental racing and win stages of the Tour, was there alongside Fife and former British racing heavyweight, Sean Yates. The book is available here.
LAMBORGHINI RACER - Speed Bicycles has a beautiful collection of racers, including a special edition titanium Lamborghini (made by Speedwell of Birmingham).
BIG RING RIDING is a shrine to the big hitters and psychopathic spinners of cycle racing. Both humorous, vulgar and to the point, if you haven't visited already, have a look.
THE FUTURE OF MAGAZINES? – Richard Branson’s new iPad venture suggests magazines are taking on a whole new form.
SADDLE HEIGHT - Eddy Merckx would obsess over the dimensions of his stem and seat post and fettle on the fly. It was to alleviate his chronic back pains, which seems to make the Cannibal even more legendary.
WOOL and ROLLERS – if the roads really are too icy, ride hard in the garage instead.
The FAEMA E61 - The coffee machine for cannibals.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb