We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Something for the weekend
BRIAN ROBINSON, PIONEER - The official launch of Graeme Fife’s book Brian Robinson, Pioneer took place on Wednesday at Look Mum No Hands cycle café in London. Robinson, the first British racer to break into continental racing and win stages of the Tour, was there alongside Fife and former British racing heavyweight, Sean Yates. The book is available here.
LAMBORGHINI RACER - Speed Bicycles has a beautiful collection of racers, including a special edition titanium Lamborghini (made by Speedwell of Birmingham).
BIG RING RIDING is a shrine to the big hitters and psychopathic spinners of cycle racing. Both humorous, vulgar and to the point, if you haven't visited already, have a look.
THE FUTURE OF MAGAZINES? – Richard Branson’s new iPad venture suggests magazines are taking on a whole new form.
SADDLE HEIGHT - Eddy Merckx would obsess over the dimensions of his stem and seat post and fettle on the fly. It was to alleviate his chronic back pains, which seems to make the Cannibal even more legendary.
WOOL and ROLLERS – if the roads really are too icy, ride hard in the garage instead.
The FAEMA E61 - The coffee machine for cannibals.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.