Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Something for the weekend
BRIAN ROBINSON, PIONEER - The official launch of Graeme Fife’s book Brian Robinson, Pioneer took place on Wednesday at Look Mum No Hands cycle café in London. Robinson, the first British racer to break into continental racing and win stages of the Tour, was there alongside Fife and former British racing heavyweight, Sean Yates. The book is available here.
LAMBORGHINI RACER - Speed Bicycles has a beautiful collection of racers, including a special edition titanium Lamborghini (made by Speedwell of Birmingham).
BIG RING RIDING is a shrine to the big hitters and psychopathic spinners of cycle racing. Both humorous, vulgar and to the point, if you haven't visited already, have a look.
THE FUTURE OF MAGAZINES? – Richard Branson’s new iPad venture suggests magazines are taking on a whole new form.
SADDLE HEIGHT - Eddy Merckx would obsess over the dimensions of his stem and seat post and fettle on the fly. It was to alleviate his chronic back pains, which seems to make the Cannibal even more legendary.
WOOL and ROLLERS – if the roads really are too icy, ride hard in the garage instead.
The FAEMA E61 - The coffee machine for cannibals.
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.