[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Northern Europe is currently being devoured by snowfall and icy winds as the winter settles in. Which calls for extra base layers, warm tights, overshoes and concerted bravery to keep the mileage going. Even if a numb two-hour spin is all you can muster, we must fight back against the cold and keep riding.
© Timm Kölln
Think of Jens Voigt slaying ice-trolls as he hurtles through Brandenburg, or Juan Antonio Flecha ploughing along in the snow, or imagine Andy Hampsten attacking on the Passo Gavia while the rest of the them shiver and cry. Forget the turbo, that isn’t road cycling. Cranking up the heating and staying indoors is not an option. To quote Michael Barry: “No ride is the same yet the objective remains the same: to progress.”
Get out there.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC