Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Northern Europe is currently being devoured by snowfall and icy winds as the winter settles in. Which calls for extra base layers, warm tights, overshoes and concerted bravery to keep the mileage going. Even if a numb two-hour spin is all you can muster, we must fight back against the cold and keep riding.
© Timm Kölln
Think of Jens Voigt slaying ice-trolls as he hurtles through Brandenburg, or Juan Antonio Flecha ploughing along in the snow, or imagine Andy Hampsten attacking on the Passo Gavia while the rest of the them shiver and cry. Forget the turbo, that isn’t road cycling. Cranking up the heating and staying indoors is not an option. To quote Michael Barry: “No ride is the same yet the objective remains the same: to progress.”
Get out there.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…