We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Northern Europe is currently being devoured by snowfall and icy winds as the winter settles in. Which calls for extra base layers, warm tights, overshoes and concerted bravery to keep the mileage going. Even if a numb two-hour spin is all you can muster, we must fight back against the cold and keep riding.
© Timm Kölln
Think of Jens Voigt slaying ice-trolls as he hurtles through Brandenburg, or Juan Antonio Flecha ploughing along in the snow, or imagine Andy Hampsten attacking on the Passo Gavia while the rest of the them shiver and cry. Forget the turbo, that isn’t road cycling. Cranking up the heating and staying indoors is not an option. To quote Michael Barry: “No ride is the same yet the objective remains the same: to progress.”
Get out there.
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/TfWWoTG1ge
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.