We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A shot from the finish of the Dunwich Dynamo earlier this summer. The 'DD' takes place each July on the Saturday closest to a full moon. This unsupported, nocturnal ride sets off from London Fields in Hackney, London - an urban park which is also a popular destination for track-bike-riding-hipsters to while away the summer drinking and cavorting. The ride finishes 193km up the road on the Suffolk coast, where fish and chips are gratefully scoffed and washed down (I like to think) with a local pint of Adnams.
Picture by Little John
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX