We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
A shot from the finish of the Dunwich Dynamo earlier this summer. The 'DD' takes place each July on the Saturday closest to a full moon. This unsupported, nocturnal ride sets off from London Fields in Hackney, London - an urban park which is also a popular destination for track-bike-riding-hipsters to while away the summer drinking and cavorting. The ride finishes 193km up the road on the Suffolk coast, where fish and chips are gratefully scoffed and washed down (I like to think) with a local pint of Adnams.
Picture by Little John
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG