[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Shimano Dura Ace Di2 Shift/Brake Lever for the Road
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear.
Dura Ace Di2 Shift/Brake Lever for the Road
Please contact email@example.com to place your order.
With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear. The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts. Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold. Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt. Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI.
Brake lever pivot is positioned to be used with super SLR brake callipers, increase power providing excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods. Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit.
- For use with E-tube electric cables
- Comes complete with SLR brake cable set
- Weight is 237 grams a pair
- Discounts are not available on Team Sky Partner products. Usage of discount codes and tokens will be blocked at the checkout for orders containing these items.
- Due to their bulky nature, Team Sky Partner products may ship separately from other Rapha items in your order.
- Shipping lead times on Team Sky Partner components vary, and are likely to exceed the standard Rapha shipping timelines.
- Team Sky Partner products are not eligible for repair under the standard Rapha repair service.