[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Searching for a new ride?
Searching for a new ride? During the coming weeks, if you find yourself looking for new routes or places to ride make sure to stop by one of our Retail Parters. Within a select few, including River City Bicycles here in Portland, you may notice a small wooden structure that looks not unlike a cigar box perched on their countertop. Within that box are three local routes (maps and cue sheet provided on water resistant paper) to help you find a few rides in the area. Take a moment to thank Matt Karre while you are there, he helped us put together these routes. The Festive 500 Ride to Redemption is here again the end of next week and whether at home or on the road for Holiday travels start your ride planning out right.
You can find cue sheet boxed placed in Bike Effect (Santa Monica), Signature Cycles (New York City) and the Rapha Cycle Club (San Francisco) currently.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC