We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Searching for a new ride?
Searching for a new ride? During the coming weeks, if you find yourself looking for new routes or places to ride make sure to stop by one of our Retail Parters. Within a select few, including River City Bicycles here in Portland, you may notice a small wooden structure that looks not unlike a cigar box perched on their countertop. Within that box are three local routes (maps and cue sheet provided on water resistant paper) to help you find a few rides in the area. Take a moment to thank Matt Karre while you are there, he helped us put together these routes. The Festive 500 Ride to Redemption is here again the end of next week and whether at home or on the road for Holiday travels start your ride planning out right.
You can find cue sheet boxed placed in Bike Effect (Santa Monica), Signature Cycles (New York City) and the Rapha Cycle Club (San Francisco) currently.
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.