Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Searching for a new ride?
Searching for a new ride? During the coming weeks, if you find yourself looking for new routes or places to ride make sure to stop by one of our Retail Parters. Within a select few, including River City Bicycles here in Portland, you may notice a small wooden structure that looks not unlike a cigar box perched on their countertop. Within that box are three local routes (maps and cue sheet provided on water resistant paper) to help you find a few rides in the area. Take a moment to thank Matt Karre while you are there, he helped us put together these routes. The Festive 500 Ride to Redemption is here again the end of next week and whether at home or on the road for Holiday travels start your ride planning out right.
You can find cue sheet boxed placed in Bike Effect (Santa Monica), Signature Cycles (New York City) and the Rapha Cycle Club (San Francisco) currently.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb