We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Cycle Club opened May 2011 in San Francisco as the first permanent Cycle Club for Rapha. The meeting place for any cyclist passionate about riding, racing and the culture of cycling.
View Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco in a larger map
2198 Filbert (x. Fillmore)
San Francisco, CA 94123
Monday–Friday: 7am to 7pm
Saturday–Sunday: 7am to 6pm
|Monday 23rd December||7am - 8pm|
|Tuesday 24th December||7am - 12pm||Closing early|
|Wednesday 25th December||Closed|
|Thursday 26th December||7am - 8pm|
|Friday 27th December||7am - 6pm||Closing early|
|Saturday 28th December||8am - 6pm|
|Sunday 29th December||8am - 6pm|
|Monday 30th December||7am - 8pm|
|Tuesday 31st December||7am - 12pm|
|Wednesday 1st January||Closed|
|Thursday 2nd January||7am - 8pm|
Festive 500 group rides
Tuesday 24th December
Hosted by Vive Le Tarte/Skratch Labs - mixed terrain ride in Marin.
Wednesday 25th _December
Hosted by Cycle Club San Francisco – A Christmas morning loop through Mill Valley, down HWY 1 and back up through the Muir Woods National Monument.
Thursday 26th December
Hosted by King Kog – The longest of our Festive 500 outings, taking riders along the beautiful Pt. Reyes coastline, out to the Pt. Reyes Lighthouse. Recovery beers at Biergarten in Hayes Valley.
Friday 27th December
Hosted by Squadra SF – A spirited romp around the Nicasio Reservoir, including an infamous sprint point, Pt. Reyes Station to Stinson Beach, then up to the Pantoll Ranger Station near the peak of Mt. Tampalais, and back to the Cycle Club.
Saturday 28th December
Hosted by Team Mike’s Bikes – Most of the week’s required elevation can be gained on this ride alone. The ride goes along Muir Beach, past Stinson Beach, and up Bolinas-Fairfax Road before rolling over the 7 Sisters and up to the East Peak of Mt. Tam. From there, riders will scream down the mountain back to the Cycle Club.
Sunday 29th December
Hosted by Rapha Women – A loop around a little-known North Bay gem, Bon Tempe Lake.
Monday 30th December
Hosted by Team Fusion – A classic Bay Area century, north through Fairfax and Nicasio, up and over ‘Marshall Wall’, and back along the coast via HWY 1.
Tuesday 31st December
Hosted by Mission Cycling – Alpine Dam Loop offers one of the most scenic rides in all of Marin County. Meandering your way through some of Marin’s most quaint towns (Larkspur, Kentfield, Ross), on your way to some of the most fantastic climbs and epic scenery in southern Marin, the treasures and rewards of this ride are second to none.
About the Club
The San Francisco Cycle Club is the meeting place for any cyclist passionate about riding, racing or the culture of cycling. The Cycle Club features the full range of Rapha Performance Roadwear, a café, viewing area to watch live racing, as well as an evolving gallery of cycling photography and ephemera.
As you should expect in San Francisco, the coffee and food at the Cycle Club have terrific character. Featuring, Four Barrel Coffee, and sweet and savory goodness from the Starter Bakery, the Cycle Club is the ideal start or finish point for a group ride.
Located in the Marina District, the Cycle Club is just 10 minutes ride from the Golden Gate Bridge, gateway to Marin County with some of the best riding in the area. Join us for our weekly Saturday ride or select a route from one of our cue sheets and set your own pace.
Thursday Stammstisch Ride
In addition to the weekly Saturday rides run by the San Francisco Rapha Cycle Club in partnership with the Biergarten in Hayes Valley, you can now join the regular Thursday ‘Stammtisch’ ride. ‘Stammtisch’ translates from German as ‘regulars' table’, the gathering (and drinking) spot for locals in a neighborhood pub. Which is why the ride ends at Biergarten for a few frosty brews. This two-hour ride starts at the Cycle Club at 6pm and lands at the Biergarten at 8pm.
Saturday Club Ride
Join us every Saturday on our Club Ride, which takes riders over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Marin County. Marin County features some of the area's best riding with the most varied terrain imaginable. As our Club Ride is unsupported, riders should come prepared with food, water, tubes, and any tools you might need.
- Time: Meet at the Cycle Club at 8am, depart at 8:30am.
- Distance: Our Club Rides range anywhere from 40-70 miles on average with plenty of options to split off should your schedule need you back sooner.
- Pace: Our Club Rides average 15-17mph. While spirited at times, our rides have a "no drop" policy and we allow several chances to regroup.
Terms & Conditions [ PDF ]
Rapha customers in San Francisco now have the option for same-day delivery* for those must have today purchases – delivering your Rapha goods to you with the best couriers in the Bay Area.
Phone the Cycle Club (415.896.4671) or stop in before 1pm and your goods can be delivered by TCB Couriers to your home by 6pm or office by 5pm.
- $20 per delivery.
- Orders of $300 and more will be delivered free of charge.
- Delivery area within the 7×7 of SF only.
- Couriers are handed a cup of Four Barrel coffee on pickup to ensure speedy delivery.
*order must be placed directly with the store and applies only to inventory at the store.
- NYC: CX is coming. http://t.co/pZORS0ZBNd
- @harry_engels Indeed we are. We have it showing live now.
- LDN: We have live coverage of the Men's TT World Championships this afternoon from 1210. It promises to be exciting.
- LDN: We'll be rolling 'round Regents Park bright and early tomorrow morning. Reply to this tweet for details of where we'll be and when.
- NYC: Thanks @jayssface for the club-warming gift! http://t.co/y6owUeEWm4
- LDN: Registration for our ride to Brighton and back this Saturday is now full. Watch this space on Monday to sign-up for next week's ride.
- NYC: Former US Pro John Eustice stopped by this AM to check out the new Cycle Club. http://t.co/pTWEplwqJf
- LDN: Who fancies a ride to Brighton and back this Saturday? Reply to this tweet to receive an invitation, spaces capped at 10.
- LDN: This Wednesday, Kirsten and Aleda are leading our Women's Ride to Regents. Sign up here: https://t.co/hxeMwPuXMa
- RT @chottswalker: Here you go @RaphaCycleClub. Christian House in Chobham http://t.co/sQmSdPdtjH
Cycle Club photos: Erik Leung