We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
The Rapha Cycle Club opened May 2011 in San Francisco as the first permanent Cycle Club for Rapha. The meeting place for any cyclist passionate about riding, racing and the culture of cycling.
View Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco in a larger map
2198 Filbert (x. Fillmore)
San Francisco, CA 94123
Monday–Friday: 7am to 7pm
Saturday–Sunday: 7am to 6pm
About the Club
The San Francisco Cycle Club is the meeting place for any cyclist passionate about riding, racing or the culture of cycling. The Cycle Club features the full range of Rapha Performance Roadwear, a café, viewing area to watch live racing, as well as an evolving gallery of cycling photography and ephemera.
As you should expect in San Francisco, the coffee and food at the Cycle Club have terrific character. Featuring, Four Barrel Coffee, and sweet and savory goodness from the Starter Bakery, the Cycle Club is the ideal start or finish point for a group ride.
Located in the Marina District, the Cycle Club is just 10 minutes ride from the Golden Gate Bridge, gateway to Marin County with some of the best riding in the area. Join us for our weekly Saturday ride or select a route from one of our cue sheets and set your own pace.
Tour of California 2013
The biggest pro race in the US gets underway on Sunday and, as ever, the Rapha Cycle Club San Francisco is the place to watch the action live. From Sunday 12th May, the Club will be screening every stage live, as well as round-ups from the Giro d’Italia.
John Watson Photography
The San Francisco Cycle Club will be exhibiting the work of photographer John ‘Prolly’ Watson for the duration of the Tour of California. John covered the 2012 ATOC and a selection of his images from that race will be on display from Saturday 11th May.
Cyclofemme Group Ride
This Sunday, 12th May, Rapha is teaming up with women’s cycling group Cyclofemme for a 25-mile ride from north-west to south-east Portland. Slow enough for conversation but fast enough to mean it, the ride will meet at Rapha HQ for talk and (temporary) Cyclofemme tattoos, before rolling out at 9.30am. The ride finishes at Lents Park (men welcome, too).
Date: 12th May
Start: Rapha HQ, 1915 NW Kearney Street, Portland
Roll out: 9.30am
The final day of the Tour of California kicks off at Crissy Field Center, a picnic area near the San Francisco Cycle Club. As they did last year, SRAM Components will set up in the Cycle Club for people to test ride their latest components (including, we hope, the new 22 groupset). And for any ATOC pros waiting to take your place on the start line, make your way to the Club for a enjoy complimentary coffee.
Thursday Stammstisch Ride
In addition to the weekly Saturday rides run by the San Francisco Rapha Cycle Club in partnership with the Biergarten in Hayes Valley, you can now join the regular Thursday ‘Stammtisch’ ride. ‘Stammtisch’ translates from German as ‘regulars' table’, the gathering (and drinking) spot for locals in a neighborhood pub. Which is why the ride ends at Biergarten for a few frosty brews. This two-hour ride starts at the Cycle Club at 6pm and lands at the Biergarten at 8pm.
Saturday Club Ride
Join us every Saturday on our Club Ride, which takes riders over the Golden Gate Bridge and into Marin County. Marin County features some of the area's best riding with the most varied terrain imaginable. As our Club Ride is unsupported, riders should come prepared with food, water, tubes, and any tools you might need.
- Time: Meet at the Cycle Club at 8am, depart at 8:30am.
- Distance: Our Club Rides range anywhere from 40-70 miles on average with plenty of options to split off should your schedule need you back sooner.
- Pace: Our Club Rides average 15-17mph. While spirited at times, our rides have a "no drop" policy and we allow several chances to regroup.
Terms & Conditions [ PDF ]
Rapha customers in San Francisco now have the option for same-day delivery* for those must have today purchases – delivering your Rapha goods to you with the best couriers in the Bay Area.
Phone the Cycle Club (415.896.4671) or stop in before 1pm and your goods can be delivered by TCB Couriers to your home by 6pm or office by 5pm.
- $20 per delivery.
- Orders of $300 and more will be delivered free of charge.
- Delivery area within the 7×7 of SF only.
- Couriers are handed a cup of Four Barrel coffee on pickup to ensure speedy delivery.
*order must be placed directly with the store and applies only to inventory at the store.
- SF: We're heading out to Pt. Reyes on tomorrow's Club Ride. Coffee and Giro coverage from 7am, ride rolls out at 8:30am.
- RT @7x7: Ride in this style with this slick gear from @RaphaCycleClub http://t.co/PUebjic1vU
- LDN: The Time Trial from the Tour of Belgium is now live at the Cycle Club. #RegentStreet
- LDN: There are still 2 spots left for our Saturday Ride to Ide Hill. If you'd like to join us, sign up at https://t.co/getnWmUk1Y
- LDN: In case you hadn't heard, today's stage of the #Giro has been cancelled. We're showing highlights of previous stages. #RegentStreet
- SF: After a week off to celebrate with @suppenkuche, Stammtisch Ride is back on tonight. Roll @ 6 followed by @BiergartenSF. #stammtischride
- SF: new City Riding Bundles are now available to ensure you're comfortable and stylish on/off the bike :: http://t.co/j7KccEnYf1
- @TenspeedHero if that means you're relocating, you're in. #tenspeedlatteart
- @TajaiMassey Some of our staff members might have trouble getting any work done with all the "mischief" you would cause.
- SF: We are currently looking to fill some barista positions at the Club. Please e-mail resumés to email@example.com.
Cycle Club photos: Erik Leung