[ locale string ]
Sample Sale in Berlin
The weekend beginning the 25th January sees not only the culmination of the Berlin Six Days but also Rapha's first sample sale in Berlin. For only two days we will open our doors to offer big discounts on samples and discontinued/end-of-season stock. Moreover, a selected range of regular and new products is available. There will be some incredible deals so arrive as close to opening time as you can.
DATES & OPENING HOURS:
Friday 25th January | 14:00 - 20:00hrs
Saturday 26th January | 09:00 - 17:00hrs
Station - Berlin
Altes Paketlager/Atelier 1
Luckenwalder Strasse 4-6
[ Map ]
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.