We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sample Sale in Berlin
The weekend beginning the 25th January sees not only the culmination of the Berlin Six Days but also Rapha's first sample sale in Berlin. For only two days we will open our doors to offer big discounts on samples and discontinued/end-of-season stock. Moreover, a selected range of regular and new products is available. There will be some incredible deals so arrive as close to opening time as you can.
DATES & OPENING HOURS:
Friday 25th January | 14:00 - 20:00hrs
Saturday 26th January | 09:00 - 17:00hrs
Station - Berlin
Altes Paketlager/Atelier 1
Luckenwalder Strasse 4-6
[ Map ]
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.