We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rules for Hell
Image © Ben Ingham
1. Drop bars*
2. Tyre width no wider than 32mm
3. Mudguards acceptable
4. Singlespeed/fixed gear acceptable but not advised
5. Tandems are a bad idea
3. Winter Hat
5. Sideburns and/or moustache**
1. Groups of no more than four
2. Maximum two abreast
3. Attack only when climbing
4. No wheel-sucking
5. Be a flahute***
*Bikes with flat bars or suspension are heavily frowned upon.
**There will be a prize for the best style.
***See De Vlaeminck, Museeuw, Boonen etc.
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.