We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur Print Sale
The launch of the 2009 edition of the Rouleur Photography Annual 2009 took place last Thursday at the space beneath the Paul Smith offices in central London. It was a great evening, involving lots of wine and beer and a huge turnout of friends and colleagues (and possibly a few gatecrashers). The latest issue of the magazine, no.15, also launched the same week, as well as the new look Rouleur website.
This whole week the venue has been hosting a Rouleur print sale with the work of the ten photographers featured in this year's annual. All of the Rouleur back issues can also be found here. Ends this Saturday.
For enquiries call: +44 (0)207 482 9185
or email: email@example.com
Rouleur Print Sale
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…