We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur Print Sale
The launch of the 2009 edition of the Rouleur Photography Annual 2009 took place last Thursday at the space beneath the Paul Smith offices in central London. It was a great evening, involving lots of wine and beer and a huge turnout of friends and colleagues (and possibly a few gatecrashers). The latest issue of the magazine, no.15, also launched the same week, as well as the new look Rouleur website.
This whole week the venue has been hosting a Rouleur print sale with the work of the ten photographers featured in this year's annual. All of the Rouleur back issues can also be found here. Ends this Saturday.
For enquiries call: +44 (0)207 482 9185
or email: email@example.com
Rouleur Print Sale
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3