We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur Print Sale
The launch of the 2009 edition of the Rouleur Photography Annual 2009 took place last Thursday at the space beneath the Paul Smith offices in central London. It was a great evening, involving lots of wine and beer and a huge turnout of friends and colleagues (and possibly a few gatecrashers). The latest issue of the magazine, no.15, also launched the same week, as well as the new look Rouleur website.
This whole week the venue has been hosting a Rouleur print sale with the work of the ten photographers featured in this year's annual. All of the Rouleur back issues can also be found here. Ends this Saturday.
For enquiries call: +44 (0)207 482 9185
or email: email@example.com
Rouleur Print Sale
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9