We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur Print Sale
The launch of the 2009 edition of the Rouleur Photography Annual 2009 took place last Thursday at the space beneath the Paul Smith offices in central London. It was a great evening, involving lots of wine and beer and a huge turnout of friends and colleagues (and possibly a few gatecrashers). The latest issue of the magazine, no.15, also launched the same week, as well as the new look Rouleur website.
This whole week the venue has been hosting a Rouleur print sale with the work of the ten photographers featured in this year's annual. All of the Rouleur back issues can also be found here. Ends this Saturday.
For enquiries call: +44 (0)207 482 9185
or email: email@example.com
Rouleur Print Sale
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG