We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur Print Sale
The launch of the 2009 edition of the Rouleur Photography Annual 2009 took place last Thursday at the space beneath the Paul Smith offices in central London. It was a great evening, involving lots of wine and beer and a huge turnout of friends and colleagues (and possibly a few gatecrashers). The latest issue of the magazine, no.15, also launched the same week, as well as the new look Rouleur website.
This whole week the venue has been hosting a Rouleur print sale with the work of the ten photographers featured in this year's annual. All of the Rouleur back issues can also be found here. Ends this Saturday.
For enquiries call: +44 (0)207 482 9185
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rouleur Print Sale
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.