We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Rouleur No. 17
Rouleur 17 features a trip to Italian tubing wizards Columbus, written by editor Guy Andrews and photographed by Ben Ingham. Young Czech rider, Jan Hirt, is also a subject of Ingham's lens, along with words from Herbie Sykes. Herbie, who is a foremost writer on Italian cycling, has also penned a piece on the legendary Gino Bartali.
The seventeenth edition includes an exclusive preview of Rouleur's forthcoming book by Michael Barry and Camille J McMillan, Le Métier. This will be a uniquely intimate portrait of the life of a professional bike racer.
Regular contributors Johnny Green and William Fotheringham share their views on War and air-conditioning respectively. A photo-feature from a bunch of the usual suspects captures a number of English bike races, including the Dengie and Rutland-Melton. Further afield we have the second instalment of Rouleur's investigation into the (until now) esoteric world of Shimano in Japan.
The best just keeps getting better.
Jan Hirt | Herbie Sykes and Ben Ingham
Never Give an Inch | Johnny Green
Shimano: Part Two | Guy Andrews and Taz Darling
Gino | Herbie Sykes
England | Rouleur Photographers
Columbus | Guy Andrews and Ben Ingham
Le Métier | Michael Barry and Camille J McMillan
The Knowledge | William Fotheringham
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…